Friday, August 3, 2012

Holiday 2012

Goodmorning my lovies,
Early this year i went to Ghana and if you follow me on Twitter then i'm sure you've seen some of my holiday pics already. I came across interesting people and had the opportunity to work with some fantastic individuals. The highlight of my trip was when i was interviewed on The Diva's show hosted by TV3's news anchor Nana Aba we discussed my work and also football(lol) i was really impressed to see how everything works behind the scenes. Not only did she interview me but she also got me a make up job. Nana Aba, Ama K Abebrese and Dentaa had a photoshoot for the African Fashion week which is taking place in Accra Ghana somewhere in October and i got the chance to do their make up. Everything went great and they loved my work unfortunately i cant post much of the photoshoot untill the professional shots are out but trust me they looked amazing!!!!
Other than that i spent quality time with friends and my family.

(poolside)




(my girls came to visit me in Ghana)


(my view)






(Tuo Zafi)


(my football team)














****The Diva's show****




(Nana Aba on set)






(after the show)


(before the show)


(in the car after the show)


****More pics*****



(i dont like fufu but Bush Canteen's fufu is the BIZNESS)


(at Star bites with friends)



(on board)


(some snack)


(dinner on board)








(the lovely Nana aba)












(Rhapsody's  yummy meal)


(getting ready to go clubbing)


(at Rhapsody's)


                             **********Sneak Peak of the photoshoot***********




(my assistant lol)








(getting Nana aba dolled up)














Thats it for now folks. Hope you enjoyed my pics will post more of the photoshoot when the professional pictures are out so keep an eye on my blog.


xoxo