Monday, May 14, 2012

New look

Hey guys,
so i promised myself that i wasnt going to cut or shave my hair again.........but i did.
I was in Ghana last month(April) and got bored with my usual invisible weave so i decided to shave one side of my head which was inspired by Rihanna's new look. I already did the "Cassie" look a few years ago so shaving both sides was not an option.
Take a look at my new do...


















****All earings are from my April collection****
****I used my CoverUp's Virgin Brazilian for the black hair and Divvalicous Virgin Brazilian for the blonde hair****
****This is my 5th time using CoverUp's virgin Brazilian hair and it still looks and feels GOOD same thing with Divvalicous virgin Brazilian hair after using it for the second time i'm really pleased with it. Both hair are GOOD quality!!!!!****

xoxo