Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New years celebration..

Happy New year!!!!!!!
Seasons greetings to each and every one of you.
I dont know how you guys ended the year but i went to church and after that i went clubbing with some friends.
This was my 1st time attending a 'crossover' service at my church and i must admit i really enjoyed it. The service was from 8pm-12am. The preaching was basicly to remind us how blessed we are and how 2012 should be a year where we all come together as one. Unfortunately I couldnt take pictures at church but i did manage to take one of my outfit for you guys.



Blouse: Zara
Pants: Zara
Shoes: Christian Louboutin  
Earings: BBW inspired    

After church we ended up going to club DNA here in Amsterdam. The queue was crazy and as if that wasnt bad enough it started to rain but thanks to my girl Dionne we got a VIP treatement and went through the backdoor. There were lots of people getting their groove on, on the dancefloor and just as we were about to get the party started the lights went on which meant "TIME 2 GO HOME''.
Check out my OOTN: 






me and Isi(kokomansion)



my lil cousin Maybel and i



Dress: Herve Leger
Purse: Gucci
Shoes: Giuseppe Zanotti
Accessories: Primark and BBW inspired earings



Thanks for stopping by guys xoxo