Monday, October 24, 2011

GMBH 2009/2010

In 2009 i had  the chance to work with GMBH as a make up artist. It was a bit stressfull because it was my first time working with such a big group but it all worked out well. My duty was basicly to do the make up of the contestants and some touch ups during the show. The following year i was asked if i was interested in sponsoring them again which at first i wasnt to sure about because i was 8months pregnant at that time. Fortunately i had 2 friends that offered to assist me which really helped me a lot and made everything much easier and faster. The 1st series of pictures are in 2009 on set of their Kalendershoot.


Getting ready for the shoot










The winner of GMBH 2009











The show in 2010










my friend(assistant) Ruth













The contestants rehearsing the opening dance




The Winner Gwendolyn Benschop



Time to go home..


The contestants


xoxo