Thursday, October 20, 2011

Customizing

Apart from hair and make-up i have a passion for fashion. I love to buy stuff and then add a lil twist to it. Creative minds such as Coco and Breezy and 2Bitchez Deep have inspired me with customizing stuff such as shades, jewelry and clothes. I started making stuff for friends and family just to see how it would go and suprisingly it has gone really well. Customizing has opened lots of doors for me because it has given me the opportunity to work with some really interesting people but i'll get to that later on. Take a look at some of the things that i have made so far...


Shades:















Designers such as D&G, Kristalove, Vogue and HBIC have been making T-Shirts and sweaters with pictures of celebs and adding chains,rhinestones and even studds to make it a bit funky. I've bought a couple of them but to be honest i think the prices are a bit too much D&G charges €200 for a T-shirt Kristalove and Vogue are more affordable their  price range are between €80-€100. This inspired me to make my own T-Shirts:






Jeans jackets:




Earings:
 (Lightning bolt earings are made out of clay and are available in:Silver,Gold,Red,Green,Purple and Pink)






















Shoes:



xoxox